Monday, May 18, 2015

Unbelievable

What the fuck. How much sin does one man commit before he can't commit anymore. How much bad has a man got to be, before he breaks all the limits. It's what people make you appear , and they try their best to make you appear worst. And after sometime even you start believing it. That you are a bad bad person. But of course you are NOT.

People have their world views. And in those views they are a hero. A hero can't be wrong. Well same applies to me but I try to be as much objective as possible. Well in the end everyone of us is full of shit, and I have even admitted it many a times. But people well they think that they are almost alright and everyone else is cheating them, victimizing them. They have always been right and unfortunately met many assholes along the way. Well this maybe true but once we start seeing from different perspectives we lose what is what and who is who.

As you grow up, you get calmer. I would wish this to my best friends. The calmness the patience. I think it is the key to having a good life, not great life, well I don't know what that is. But I have seen, I don't feel so bad now when I am falsely accused by people. They scream I am a bad man. Though I feel bad sometimes but then I try to analyze it from an outsider view and feel satisfied.

A wise man once said that you got to choose your battles and I can assure you man most of the battles you might feeling like fighting won't be worth it. But the thing is that it will take sometime for you to recognize which one are and aren't.

I feel like a rock sometimes. A rock that nothing can break. I think that is what ultimately what everyone is going towards. To not succumb under any external pressure , physical, mental, emotional. Not to be afraid of anything or anyone. Though it's very difficult to be like this but with time I think people move towards it. 'To be a rock, but not to roll'

As Kant says Enlightenment is the point where you don't need anyone else to judge whatever you are doing and whatever you did is right or wrong. And mostly I think you got to back yourself and believe in yourself. Once you get the sense of right and wrong in your world view, nothing can shake you. But before you build such a view think a lot, think a lot about morality and ethics and justice and freedom. Understanding of these things is very important for one to be called as a true human. And thats what the goal of life should be. Coming out of the cave.

Many people never come out of their caves and what a dark life they live. Struggling everyday, getting bruised , everything is acceptable but not trying to move towards light is not. It's like living a dead man's life. There are already lot of people out there who were courageous enough to come out. They can surely help you in your endeavor but all the steps you and only you have to take. And it all start with one step.




2 comments:

Emmanuel said...

God bless you!
Immanuel

http://emmanuel959180.blogspot.be/2015/05/blog-post_87.html

nikhil said...

Thanks man..can I ask how you came to know about this post?